From the start of your tour planning, an ACFEA Tour Manager personally works with you to determine your choir’s musical goals, budget, size, travel dates and itinerary.
We have worked with hundreds of choirs from local community choirs to nationally recognized symphony choruses. Whether you are a children’s choir, youth choir, college choir, church choir or community chorus, ACFEA will create a customized tour best suited for your group’s needs.
ACFEA provides you with…
- Knowledgeable staff who travel extensively in the places you want to tour
- A dedicated Tour Manager who works with you from the initial proposal until the end of your tour
- Offices and representatives worldwide, with experienced local staff, to ensure that your tour runs smoothly
- Opportunities for your choir to perform with professional orchestras – a concept we pioneered
- Distinctive cultural experiences to accent your tour such as homestays, special dinners and unique workshops
- Up-to-date online information, customized for your group, on the Tour Central section of our website
- Personal service throughout, including group presentations, careful handling of all individual travel requests, a pre-departure briefing for the entire group approximately one month prior to your tour and assistance with check-in at your departure airport