ACFEA 2017 Photo Contest
We love seeing photos of your tours — so much, in fact, that we’re launching our popular photo contest for the third year in a row!
How to play
Submit photos from your ACFEA concert tour by social media or email:
1. Facebook. Like ACFEA Tour Consultants page (facebook.com/acfea). Post the photo to our page and tag ACFEA. Add the hashtag #acfeacontest in the caption.
2. Instagram. Follow ACFEA Tour Consultants (@acfea) and make sure your account is set to public. Post the photo and add the hashtag #acfeacontest. If you wish to keep your Instagram account private, please submit your photo another way.
3. Email. Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of your message, give us a short description of the photo(s) along with your name and group’s name so we can post it on your behalf. If you are sending multiple pictures, please include them all in one email.
Photos taken on ACFEA tours that depart between September 1, 2016 and August 31, 2017 are eligible. The photo must be taken during your tour. Submit entries anytime during or after your tour, but all entries must be submitted by September 15, 2017. Photos taken by a professional photographer hired by a group, ACFEA staff members or any paid affiliate of ACFEA (guides, couriers, etc.) are not eligible.
Categories and Finalists:
After September 15, 2017, the ACFEA staff will narrow the field of finalists and sort them into 4 categories:
1. Making Music — Your group in performance or rehearsal
2. People and Places — Shots of places you visit and the people you see
3. Faces on Tour — From selfies to group shots, we love seeing your smiles
4. Spirit of Touring — Show us what makes touring so special
Voting and Prizes
We’ll post the finalists to our Facebook page around September 30, 2017, where our Facebook followers will have the opportunity to vote for their favorites in each category. The photographer whose photo receives the most votes in each category will win $100 and a travel guidebook of his or her choice (up to a $50 value).
Once the category winners have been selected, the ACFEA Global staff will pick their favorite to determine the overall Grand Prize winner, who will receive an additional $400. We will announce the winning photo — and its lucky photographer — on October 15, 2017.